Following the hotly anticipated news that Arthur J Gallagher has agreed to pay $3.57bn to buy Willis Towers Watson divestments, we met our guest in person to discuss the largest M&A deal ever completed by the company.
“It is tremendously exciting. It’s been described as a ‘once in a generation’ opportunity and I completely concur with that”
Matson on the recently announced acquisition
During the discussion, we look over the following areas:
- Impact of the acquisition on the business, markets and clients
- Integration of staff and managing risk of leakage
- Opportunities in Europe
- Gallagher’s ambitions in the (re)insurance space
- The changing role of the intermediary
- Life post lockdown
- Modernisation plans at Lloyd’s
Watch our exclusive interview to find out more about what has been labelled as the “jewel of the transaction” and a decisive step to getting the Aon-WTW transaction towards a close.
More exclusive content and video interviews with industry experts are coming soon on theinsurer.com/tv - stay tuned!