Climate change poses a huge long-term risk to the global economy and is therefore at the forefront of da Victoria Lobo’s mind.
Following the publication of Swiss Re’s recent report – “The economics of climate change” – we invite da Victoria Lobo to share his thoughts on the expansive impact of climate change, in particular in relation to the WSE region.
During the interview, we discuss:
- Climate change as the biggest long-term risk to the global economy
- Natural catastrophes and secondary perils
- The issue of subsidence in France
- Why the industry needs to react now to support climate resilience
“I wanted to be at a place where I could drive transformative change, not just talk about transformative change”
- da Victoria Lobo on the power of (re)insurance mechanisms
More exclusive content and video interviews with industry experts are coming soon on theinsurer.com/tv - stay tuned!