Following the recent G7 proposals on tax harmonisation, which could have a significant impact on low-tax jurisdictions, we invite our guest to discuss these matters, starting with what ABIR is and what it represents.
During the 10-minute interview, we cover:
- What the G7 proposals on tax harmonisation could mean for Bermuda
- Why it’s important for jurisdictions to be able to “chart their own path” on tax regimes
- Bermuda’s competitive tools
- The importance of maintaining the use of deferred tax accounting
- Bermuda’s message to the global (re)insurance industry and governments
Don’t miss out on our exclusive interview on The Insurer TV – an essential viewing for anyone interested in Bermuda and its future as a centre of (re)insurance.
More exclusive content and video interviews with industry experts are coming soon on theinsurer.com/tv - stay tuned!