Gallagher launches new specialty and fac reinsurance business in Dubai

Gallagher Dubai

Arthur J Gallagher has opened a new specialty and facultative business in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), with the broker taking a 51 percent majority share in Ace Re, with MIG Holding retaining the remaining 49 percent.

Want to read this article?

Subscribe for FULL access to this article - and ALL our premium content

For details on how to subscribe or for all commercial opportunities, including advertising, please contact:

Spencer Halladey
Commercial director
Email: spencer.halladey@wbmediagroup.com
Tel: +44 (0) 203 934 6687

Andy Stone
Sales manager
Email: andy.stone@wbmediagroup.com
Tel: +44 (0) 203 934 6684

Subscribers get access to:

  • Full web access to all content
  • Regular breaking news/analysis by email on all critical issues
  • Two daily round-ups of the day’s news
  • Opinion from market thought-leaders and exclusive data on the industry
  • Control over the content you receive - and WHEN you receive it
  • Access to The Insurer App
  • Discounted subscriber prices for all our events
  • Dedicated account manager to ensure you receive the best value for money 

If you are a subscriber you can SIGN IN now for FULL access